Today I continued to teach students the sentences patterns on body parts in Chinese. For the last two months, students have learned more than 50 vocabularies (recognize, listen, speak and write) and sentences patterns on greetings, self-introduction, age, and body parts.
1. Online flashcards & tests: I created an account on quizlet.com and keyed in Chinese words, pinyin and their English translations to make a list of flashcards online. Please visit https://quizlet.com/88111320/flashcards.
It now has 68 virtual flashcards, which has Chinese character on the front, pinyin and English on the back. You can flip the virtual card by clicking on “Click to flip”. Also, you can make good use of other tools like https://quizlet.com/88111320/scatter and https://quizlet.com/88111320/test.
2. Chinese dialogue video. Watch the video to listen to the Chinese dialogue between student-to-student. Please click on the arrow to move forward and backward.
Due to the size of the program, content in the frame below may display blank. Simply refresh the current webpage or press F5 on your keyboard for the refresh function. (Please enable your computer audio and increase the speaker volume. You can hear the words when they are spoken and follow the sound track):
This video is part of My First Chinese Reader series developed by BetterChinese.com. For more information, please visit http://www.betterchinese.com/elementary/My-First-Chinese-Reader/
3. Chinese opposites video. This Youtube video teaches the Chinese characters of opposites
4. Qiaohu video. This Qiaohu video teaches Chinese characters to describe body parts.
5. Homework. This week’s homework is easy! Click here to download the homework6 .
Do you have any good resources on body parts?
Feel free to share with us!
Chinese lesson on greetings & self-introduction
Chinese Lesson on numbers & age
Chinese lesson on family members
Chinese lesson on food & drink
Chinese lesson on animals
Chinese lesson on occupations
Chinese lesson on body parts 1
Chinese lesson on body parts 2