To promote Chinese Language and Culture, we welcome graders K – 12 to join in our 2017 Chinese Camp.
- Immersion-based, language-intensive and culturally-focused curriculum
- Virtual exchanges and meaningful use of language in real-life contexts
- seminars and hands-on activities combined
- Making friends and having fun
- Topics include Chinese history, geology, characters, myths & legends, food, tea, kungfu & many more
- Hands-on activities like cooking, folk-art, calligraphy, painting, paper-cutting, abacus, martial arts, singing & dancing, music instrumentation, kite flying & crafts
Time (choose any one or more):
Session 1: June 5 – Jun 9, 9 am – 4 pm.
Session 2: July 24 – July 28, 9 am – 4 pm.
Session 3: July 31 – August 4, 9 am – 4 pm.
Cost (price includes $20 un-refundable registration fee):
$220/child, $200 for siblings in the same household
Lunch & Snacks:
One-day lunch will be provided (home-made dumplings). Kids bring their own bag lunch the rest of the days. Snacks will be offered.
Register (camp will be canceled with fewer than 8 participants) :
Please contact Lina Dickson at (816) 686-9638 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org
*cancellation policy: No refunds or credits 72 hours prior to the start of the first class due to limited class size and availability.