This Learning Chinese Super Package includes an Easy-Read pen, 27 selected compatible Chinese audiobooks, eight FREE audiocards, a USB cable, a battery charger, a simulation Point-and-Read device, a MP3 play card, a User’s guide and other accessories.
Easy-Read pen is one product of E-reading pens, a pen-shaped book reader onto which audio from specific books can be downloaded. It reads aloud corresponding Chinese and/or English words, phrases, paragraphs, or dialogues when scanned across compatible images or texts of paper books, a new technique of Point and Read.
When Easy-Read Pen scans across book pages, either images or texts, the corresponding Chinese words, phrases, paragraphs, or dialogues are read out loudly in clear mandarin, a new technique of Point and Read. Please see E-reading pen: an interactive tool to learn Chinese for more details.
The 27 audiobooks included are:
- Three books of 600 Chinese Characters for Preschoolers, divided by the age group, are for preschoolers to learn 600 basic Chinese characters: Chinese Characters for Age 2-3, Chinese Characters for Age 3-4 and Chinese Characters for age 4-5. Each book has 56 pages.
- Eight Baby's First Audiobooks that are excellent for baby's early education: Chinese Characters, Chinese Stories, Chinese Traditional Cultural Studies, Numbers & Math, Thinking Skills, Science, Music and English Stories. Children can hear the instructions when the Easy-Read Pen touches a text or drawing on the pages.
- Eight timeless World Classic Fairy Tales 1 including:The Frog Prince, The Snow White, Little Red Riding Hood, The Adventure of Pinocchio, The Happy Prince, The Emperor’s New Clothes, The Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella.
- Eight timeless World Classic Fairy Tales 2 including: The Unly Duckling, The Hare and the Tortoise, Thumbelina, The Story of the Three Little Pigs, Rapunzel, The Beauty and the Beast, The Crane Girl and The Little Memermaid.
- In addition, this package includes eight FREE audiocards of Journey to the West. Journey to the West is one of the Four Great Classical Novels of Chinese literature. It was written in the 16th century during the Ming Dynasty and attributed to Wu Cheng'en. Journey to the West has a strong background in Chinese folk religion, Chinese mythology and value systems; the pantheon of Taoist immortals and Buddhist bodhisattvas is still reflective of Chinese religious beliefs today.
For limited warranty, returns & exchanges of the E-reading pen, please see Q & A about E-Reading Pen
for more details.
Please be aware this item will be shipped within approximately 2-3 weeks.
Here is a demo video for 600 Chinese Characters for Preschoolers
. Please enable your computer audio and increase the speaker volume so that you can hear the sound track.
Demo Video for 600 Chinese Characters for Preschoolers (3 Easy-Read Bilingual Audiobooks)
My two-year-old daughter is using the Easy-Read pen to learn Chinese words and phrases by herself. For more information, please visit The resources my twins are using to acquire Chinese