This Blingual SuperValue Package includes an Easy-Read pen, 34 selected compatible Chinese audiobooks, a USB cable, a battery charger, a simulation Point-and-Read device, a MP3 play card, a User’s guide and other accessories.
Easy-Read pen is one product of E-reading pens, a pen-shaped book reader onto which audio from specific books can be downloaded. It reads aloud corresponding Chinese and/or English words, phrases, paragraphs, or dialogues when scanned across compatible images or texts of paper books, a new technique of Point and Read.
When Easy-Read Pen scans across book pages, either images or texts, the corresponding Chinese words, phrases, paragraphs, or dialogues are read out loudly in clear mandarin, a new technique of Point and Read. Please see E-reading pen: an interactive tool to learn Chinese for more details.
The 34 audiobooks included are:
- Eight Baby's First Audiobooks that are excellent for baby's early education: Chinese Characters, Chinese Stories, Chinese Traditional Cultural Studies, Numbers & Math, Thinking Skills, Science, Music and English Stories. Children can hear the instructions when the Easy-Read Pen touches a text or drawing on the pages.
- Three books of 600 Chinese Characters for Preschoolers, divided by the age group, are for preschoolers to learn 600 basic Chinese characters: Chinese Characters for Age 2-3, Chinese Characters for Age 3-4 and Chinese Characters for age 4-5. Each book has 56 pages.
- Six Bilingual Vocabulary with Disney Characters. Bright, colorful and lively images of the most famous Disney characters are printed with Chinese characters, as well as English explanations of objects and concepts. This book series is definitely a wonderful choice for any parents interested in teaching Chinese and English to their young children.
- Six Happy Bear Bill. This package includes six lovely stories about a little bear named Bill, originally created by British writer Stella Blackstone and American illustrator Debbie Harter: Bear's Busy Family, Bear On A Bike, Bear About Town, Bear In A Square, Bear In Sunshine and Bear At Home. These charming stories teach children to be thankful, considerate and passionate towards family member and friends.
- Six Bilingual Flashcards. This package includes six bilingual flashcards to help children speak everyday Chinese in a flash: Daily Necessities, Pinyin, Colors & Shapes, Animals, Vegetables & Fruits and Body Parts. The card series feature bright, colorful and lively photos, their Chinese characters, the Pinyin (phonetic transcriptions) as well as English explanations of objects and concepts.
- Four Easy-Read Chinese Audiobooks: Baby Loves Learning. This package includes four simple books that are excellent for baby's early education: Words, Numbers & Math, Pinyin and Bilingual Vocabulary Basics. <
For limited warranty, returns & exchanges of the E-reading pen, please see Q & A about E-Reading Pen
for more details.
Here is a demo video for 600 Chinese Characters for Preschoolers
. Please enable your computer audio and increase the speaker volume so that you can hear the sound track.
Demo Video for 600 Chinese Characters for Preschoolers (3 Easy-Read Bilingual Audiobooks)
My two-year-old daughter is using the Easy-Read pen to learn Chinese words and phrases by herself. For more information, please visit The resources my twins are using to acquire Chinese